Wallace Print, print services, all under one roof.
At Wallace Print we are experts in printed graphics and we are one of the UK’s leading quality suppliers and installers. We use the latest printing technologies and highest quality materials to ensure our products are made to last. We also offer an end-to-end service with all our printed graphics, which includes site visits, print-ready graphic design, precision cutting and professional installation.
Wallace Print are one of the UK’s leading large format digital printing facilities.
We offer multiple options for large format print including UV flat bed digital printing, UV roll fed digital printing, UV digital white printing, spot UV varnish printing and eco-solvent reel to reel printing.
Our large format digital printing capabilities include;
- UV flat bed digital printing presses –Swiss Q Impala & Fujifilm Acuity Advance High Speed
- UV Hybrid digital printing presses – Agfa Annapurna 3200 LED
- Roll fed UV digital printing up to 5m wide
- UV flat bed digital with white and spot UV varnish
- Eco-solvent reel fed digital printing Epsom SureColour 80600
Did you know, our largest sheet size we can print directly to is a market leading 4000mm x 2000mm!!
Our comprehensive range of finishing equipment allows all stages of production to be processed in-house.
Our team of print finishers can handle the most varied, diverse and complex of finishing requirements. We love a challenge and it is very rare that two jobs are the same meaning our finishing team are well versed in catering for the most unusual of finishing requirements.
Our internal print finishing capabilities include:
- Large format computerised CAD cutting and creasing – Aristo / Esko Kongsberg X44
- Routing of hard sheet including acrylic, PVC, plywood and Dibond
- 1800mm wide guillotine cutting
- Automated hemming and eyeletting – Banner eyeletter and welder
- 1600mm wide hot and cold large format laminating – Seal 1600
- Plotter cutter now with magic eye for plotter cutting print as well as solid vinyl – Graphtec / Summa
- Full packing and campaign collation capable of working multiple ideas and thousands of packs.
Did you know that we can receive third party printed items such as flyers and incorporate them into your packing campaigns?
Lamination / laminating is the process of applying a film, vinyl or double sided adhesive to another substrate.
This can be used to change the use of a material for example applying an adhesive turns it into a sticker or window graphic. It can also be used to protect or enhance an existing print.
- Anti-slip lamination for floor graphics
- Gloss, textured and matt lamination for visual appearance
- Anti-graffiti lamination for print protection and enhanced UV protection
- Drywipe laminate in both gloss and now matt finish.
- Mounting graphics to larger panels and applying adhesives
- Special lamination textures include peach skin, carbon fibre, leather & more
Did you know that we can apply a physical laminate and now a liquid printed UV varnish as an alternative?
CAD cutting is the process of cutting printed to sheets to any shape using a cutting blade driven by a laser for unrivalled accuracy.
It makes it possible to cut or crease both rigid and rolled materials to any final shape we offer both knife cutting and routing covering every print material we currently stock.
Our CAD cutting capabilities for finished printed matter include:
- Point of Sale – Twist Locks / Standees / FSDU’s
- Cut to shape graphics on Correx, Foamex and rigid sheet
- Accurate sized wall, floor and window graphics
- Bespoke large format graphics cut to shape
- Routing of solid sheet including acrylic, Dibond, plywood and PVC
- V-cutting for 45 degree folds for freestanding displays.
- Plotter cutting up to 1600mm wide for solid and printed vinyls.
Did you know we can cut sheet sizes up to 4000mm x 2000mm meaning any sheet we can print we can also cut to shape!
Plotter cutting is the process of cutting materials the most accurate way to achieve intricate cut designs using solid vinyl’s.
We have an experienced team who can provide a full service following plotter cutting including, weeding vinyl, applying application tape, laying up multiple vinyl to achieve a design and we can also install if required.
Our plotter cutting capabilities for finished printed matter include:
- Plotter cut vehicle graphics
- Intricate plotting cutting for wall and window graphics
- Range of colour vinyls and special vinyls including fluorescent and metallic
- Frosted window vinyl plotter cutting for window manifestations
- Our new Graphitec plotter can intricately plotter cut printed graphics
- We offer a full service, print, cut, weed waste, apply application tape and even install
Did you know as well as solid colour vinyl we can also plotter cut printed graphics?
Print installation, we create bespoke environments whether it be in retail, exhibition, leisure spaces, offices, museums, construction or external advertising.
Our team of installers can look after your project from site survey, risk assessment through to full install and project management. We have all the relevant industry require insurances and certifications and can work under your own brand if required.
- Experts in window, wall and floor graphic installs
- Experienced team to carry out the largest of projects
- 10 million pound insurance, fully health & safety compliant team
- Certifications: PASMA, IPAF, CSCS verified
- Access equipment, site surveys, risk assessments and project management
- Hard signage and short term point of sale campaigns.
Did you know we can mobilise teams in excess of 10 men across not just the UK but also Europe too?
Trade Printing in Kent covering London & UK
We work with some of the UK’s biggest print management companies, design agencies, marketing teams and other printers. We understand trade pricing and even more importantly we understand client confidentiality and plain packaging.
- With over 30 years of print industry experience
- We can print BIG, we can print FAST and most importantly we can print high QUALITY
- Our in-house print finishing includes CAD cutting, laminating, plotter cutting, guillotining, varnishing, hemming and eyeletting
- Our print production facility based in Kent, under an hour from London is operational 24/7
- Our clients include some of the UK’s largest companies
- Our diversity allows us to offer solutions to even the most complex and bespoke print requests
Did you know that we have our price match proposal? We are happy to look at & compare our specification with any other quote?
Need advice on your print project?
Get in touch with one of our print experts, we have 30 years worth of print experience and knowledge. We’ll be able to assist you with selecting the best products or setup for your project.