Our full company details appear on our website at wallaceprint.com
Our contact details are also at the bottom of this privacy notice. About whom do we process data? Wallace Print processes personal data which relates to our clients’ and supporters and potential clients and supporters.
A data subject may ask us to remove them from our database or from the receipt of communications at any time.
This can be effected by contact with our Head Office by mail, phone or email. Your rights You have a number of rights in respect of your data:
- If we are processing data with your consent then you have the right to withdraw that consent without prejudice.
- If we are processing data because it is in our Legitimate Interest to do so then you have the right to require us to stop such processing
- You have the right to request a copy of any data we hold about you.
- You have the right to complain about the way in which we process your data. The address to which any complaints should be addressed is below
- You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner about the way in which we have processed data.
Contact details are at https://ico.org.uk/
How to contact us – You are in control of all personal information you provide to us online.